StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

spothistory output to stderr?

From: MacMullan, Hugh <no email>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:36:25 +0000

Hi Team:

I noticed that 'starcluster showhistory' outputs the data to stderr (starcluster header to stdout):

# starcluster shi m1.small
StarCluster - (http://web.mit.edu/starcluster) (v. 0.93.3)
Software Tools for Academics and Researchers (STAR)
Please submit bug reports to starcluster_at_mit.edu

>>> Current price: $0.04
>>> Max price: $3.10
>>> Average price: $0.19

# starcluster shi m1.small >stdout 2>stderr

# cat stdout
StarCluster - (http://web.mit.edu/starcluster) (v. 0.93.3)
Software Tools for Academics and Researchers (STAR)
Please submit bug reports to starcluster_at_mit.edu

# cat stderr
>>> Current price: $0.04
>>> Max price: $3.10
>>> Average price: $0.19

Is this intentional? Just thought I'd point it out in case it should be otherwise.

Cheers, Hugh