StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: ERROR - SGE is not installed on this AMI

From: Sergio Mafra <no email>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 09:42:35 -0300

Hi Rayson,

Just to report that Iīve changed the NODE_IMAGE_ID to ami-12b6477b and
everything ran fine.
Little concern on plugin MPICH2 that is mandatory in our project. Got some
errors when the cluster was started but at end said that itīs OK.. Letīs
test it now.

We need to use CentOS machines due some libraries compatibility of our
model. StarCluster is short of CentOS non-HVM machines. Thereīs only 2
"official" CentOS AMI. It should be interesting to expand the library or to
have some recommended non-Ubuntu StarCluster AMIs.

All the best,

Sergio