StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: ERROR - SGE is not installed on this AMI

From: Sergio Mafra <no email>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:57:37 -0300

Hi Rayson,

Thanks for the support.

This error appears when you start a cluster and it is one of the last steps
in the process.
Iīm sure that ami-7ea24a17 is not listed in the official AMIs. I thought
that we can use anyone... (newbie!!!).
Well, Iīll do it again tomorrow, now using ami-12b6477b that is a CentOS
HVM Starcluster official one.

Best regards,

Sergio