StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: CG1 plus StarCluster Questions

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 16:31:00 -0400

Hi Scott,

> 15 minutes here, but I've added it. Can I now create an AMI from
> the master instance so I don't need to do this every time I spin up
> a cluster?

Just curious, were you able to get the GPU consumable resource/load
sensor to work with the SC HVM/GPU AMI? I will eventually experiment
with this myself when I create new 12.X AMIs soon but it would be
helpful to have a condensed step-by-step overview if you were able to
get things working. No worries if not.

Thanks!