StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: (no subject)

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 16:19:02 -0400

Hey Sean,

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 09:04:17AM -0400, Sean Murphy wrote:
> Love Starcluster and just got this crash report for you.
Awesome! Glad you like it but sorry you're having issues :/

It looks like you were trying to copy the entire /home/sgeadmin folder
to ~/Downloads/BLOCK_EC2/P2_iMinDEE_B5/out - correct? Did 'out' already
exist and if so was it a directory or a file? If it was a directory then
was it empty?

In any case, I will fix the code to produce a proper error message
instead of throwing an exception/crashing.

HTH,

~Justin