StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: No panic, but Disco is now available with starcluster

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:32:47 -0400

Hi Don,

Awesome stuff, thanks for sharing! I'm definitely interested in
integrating disco with the next round of AMIs and including the disco
plugin with StarCluster. I'm thinking we should also support installing
disco from the plugin to support the current SC AMIs until new AMIs can
be released. Not sure how hairy the install process is but if it's not
too bad it's probably worth doing. I'll look into this but any gotchas I
should know about?

Thanks again for sharing!

~Justin