StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster 0.93.2 Released!

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 17:47:33 -0500

Hi Eric,

Since you already have StarCluster installed you need to use the
--upgrade (-U) flag to upgrade to the latest version:

$ easy_install -U StarCluster

In general you can always install any version of a package using the
<package_name>==<version> syntax. For example,

$ easy_install StarCluster==0.93.2

HTH,

~Justin