StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Starcluster creation issue with 100 + nodes

From: Sumita Sinha <no email>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:21:08 +0530

Hello Team,

I have an account in amazon with instance limit of 2000.

I am facing issues in starting a 200 node cluster of micro instances (ebs
backed).

Its always kind of stuck at the step "*Waiting for SSH to come up on all
nodes..."*
*
*
After waiting for 1 hour 40 min i have taken a snapshot of the debug.log
file and attached with this mail.

Please let me know what is this step that takes so much time and cluster
keeps on waiting at this step.

The starting time of the 200 instances seems pretty fast.

Is there anything i need to take care of.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Regards
Sumita Sinha