StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Starcluster creation issue with 100 + nodes

From: Sumita Sinha <no email>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 15:47:02 +0530

Hello Justin,

I am trying to create a cluster of 200 nodes.

Have noticed the below step takes the maximum time and while creating
cluster of large number
of nodes like 100 + , this is the step where it is always stuck however
when i do a restart then it works.

* Waiting for SSH to come up on all nodes...*
*
*
Can you tell me what are the internal process this above step executes.

I think during this step the ssh daemon starts running in all the nodes.

Do we need to take care of something while creating cluster of large number
of nodes.
*
*

--