StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

cluster settings are not valid

From: Quang Trinh <no email>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:15:26 -0500

Hi,
  After installing starcluster successfully, I now get this error when
attempted to start my small cluster:

StarCluster - (http://web.mit.edu/starcluster) (v. 0.92.1)
Software Tools for Academics and Researchers (STAR)
Please submit bug reports to starcluster_at_mit.edu

>>> Using default cluster template: smallcluster
>>> Validating cluster template settings...
!!! ERROR - Cluster settings are not valid:
!!! ERROR - Account does not contain a key with keyname = qt_id_rsa.

  My key_location path is correct. Can someone please tell me how to
resolve this?

thanks.