StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster 0.92.1 Released!

From: Paolo Di Tommaso <no email>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 12:54:28 +0100

Hi Justin, Thanks for that.

I've installed it on Mac OSX Lion (10.7.2) but I get the following error on start and listclusters (the only ones I've tried)

$ starcluster start -c basic 2node
StarCluster - (http://web.mit.edu/starcluster) (v. 0.92.1)
Software Tools for Academics and Researchers (STAR)
Please submit bug reports to starcluster_at_mit.edu

!!! ERROR - Unable to connect: [Errno 185090050] _ssl.c:336: error:0B084002:x509 certificate routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:system lib
!!! ERROR - Check your internet connection?

I've attached the crash reports.

Thank,
Paolo