StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Crash starting 2-node cluster

From: Mark Gordon <no email>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:45:56 -0600

Hi Paolo:

Using 0.91.2 I know that I must specify an AMI that has Sun Grid Engine
installed, that supports NFS, etc. I suggest you try to launch an AMI that
is known to work with StarCluster.

(If your error message, "SFTPError: Garbage packet received", persists when
you use a known-good AMI then it would be handy to know if is repeatable, if
it happens at the same point every time).

cheers,
Mark

--
Mark Gordon