StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Error Report

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:21:00 -0400

Josh,

Apparently I didn't read your original post carefully enough - you
already used the restart command. In either case it should be safe to
call restart again once your connection improves if that was the issue.
Are you getting the "Connection reset by peer" error consistently?

Also, concerning your jobs, which I'm assuming you're using SGE for, are
you still having issues? If so, it's hard to tell what might be the
issue without more details. Have you checked that the jobs are not in an
error state with "qstat -f" and have you tried logging onto the
execution host running the jobs to check that the processes are running,
proper files being generated, etc? Just some starting points...

~Justin