StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: reserved instances

From: Austin Godber <no email>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:50:30 -0700

Hi Dan,
I am pretty sure the reserved pricing just applies automatically if you
launch an instance in the same Availability Zone. They will just
automatically charge you the lowest price when you are entitled to it.
I don't think you even have to relaunch an instance or anything. Though
of course I could be mistaken.

Austin