StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

EBS vol on starcluster

From: Archie Russell <no email>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:13:28 -0800

Hi,

Thanks for the help so far guys, I got starcluster to fire up an AWS
cluster (config file needed a strategic " ")

I am trying to mount a volume now and getting this error:

clustersetup.py:200 - WARNING - Cannot find partition /dev/sdz1 on volume
vol-521d803a
clustersetup.py:202 - WARNING - Not mounting vol-521d803a on /bioreference
clustersetup.py:204 - WARNING - This either means that the volume has not
beenpartitioned or that the partition specifieddoes not exist on the volume

I've mounted this volume before and it worked OK, but never dealt with
partitions. What should I do?

Thanks,
Archie