StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarCluster not mounting EBS volume correctly

From: Dan Tenenbaum <no email>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 12:49:09 -0700

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your response. Please see my later email; createvolume is not
working for me.

Also note the following error in the page you sent me the link to:

This will leave the host instance running with the new volume attached. You
can then login to the host instance using:

$ starcluster createvolume 20 us-east-1c

Is there a way around the problem I was having with createvolume? Or should
I follow the procedures you list for creating a volume manually?

Dan