StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: has anyone seen this error?

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:54:17 -0400

  What does the output of "starcluster -r us-east-1a listkeypairs" look
like? Are there any keys defined in us-east-1a? Do you have a key
section defined for one of those keypairs? e.g.:

[key mykeypair]
key_location = /path/to/keypair

Note that the 'mykeypair' must match the name of one of your keypairs on
EC2.

~Justin