StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

has anyone seen this error?

From: Brian O'Connor <no email>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:29:51 -0400

I'm using the latest starcluster from git (updated this morning).
When I try to create a volume I get the following error:

starcluster createvolume 1024 us-east-1a

StarCluster - (http://web.mit.edu/starcluster) (v. 0.9999)
Software Tools for Academics and Researchers (STAR)
Please submit bug reports to starcluster_at_mit.edu

cli.py:152 - ERROR - no keypairs in region None defined in cfg

I think I must be missing something in my config. I tried
"starcluster help" to regenerate the config and filled that in with my
info. But the command still fails with the same error.

Thanks for your help

--Brian