StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Plugins Question - Skipping SGE Install

From: Austin Godber <no email>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:07:13 -0400

Hello Everyone,
     I was just looking at the StarCluster Plugins and was wondering how
to do the following things:

  * Define an alternative to the DefaultClusterSetup
  * Optionally omit the _setup_sge() from the DefaultClusterSetup

The point being that most of the DefaultClusterSetup is quite generic.
Its just that SGE may not be needed in some cases. It seems the plugin
design includes only the ability to extend DefaultClusterSetup and never
provide an alternative.

No hurry with a response, I am just reading the code and thinking about
writing plugins.

Austin