StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

[Starcluster] StarCluster presentation tomorrow

From: Marc Resnick <no email>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:40:53 -0400

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice, but I will be giving a presentation
tomorrow, Friday 8/19 in the N42 (211 Mass Ave.) Demo Center.

The presentation will include basic information about EC2 and
StarCluster, as well as an overview of the MySQL Cluster plug-in I've
written and the Load-Balanced Apache plug-in soon to be written (more
info about those to come).

So, if anyone is interested, feel free to stop by. We'll be starting at 2:00.

Marc