StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] Starcluster Region Issue

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 13:08:28 -0400

Hi Gilles,

I need to document this, it's on my todo list. By default, boto uses the
us-east-1 region. You can change this by adding the following settings to your
[aws info] section in ~/.starcluster/config :

[aws info]
aws_region_name=eu-west-1
aws_region_host=ec2.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com

Once I added those settings I got the following from "starcluster listzones":

$ starcluster listzones
name: eu-west-1a
region: eu-west-1
status: available

name: eu-west-1b
region: eu-west-1
status: available

Hope that helps. By the way, would you mind joining the mailing list?

~Justin