StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

[Starcluster] Getting involved in Dev

From: Rajat Banerjee <no email>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 15:07:06 -0400

Hi there,
I am interested in getting involved in starcluster development. I am a grad
student in comp sci at Harvard. I actually met you, Justin, in my CS 262
(Distributed Systems) class with Jim Waldo when you came to visit.

I used starcluster in the process of building a large distributed system for
my semester project and found it exceptionally streamlined and stable. Prior
to coming to Harvard, I was a senior software engineer at LogMeIn, and have
about 7 years of software engineering experience.

The project that sounds especially interesting to me is *Dynamic Load
Balancing. I'm not particular though and could work on another feature if
needed. I have the summer to work on it and don't need any resources. If
this would be useful to you and in line with project plans, please let me
know!

Best,
Rajat

*