StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] failed cluster / detached drive

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 08:03:04 -0400

Hi Dan,

Glad the new cluster is working. The ssh 'error' messages you see are
harmless. I added some improved error handling to my ssh.Connection
class that automatically prints a error if the remote command being
executed does not return 0. However, not everything that returns 0 is a
fatal error. Some things are executed regardless of if they fail or not
just to be safe such as the mount and "rm" command you see below.

I'm combing through the code and ignoring return values for things that
aren't mission critical. For instance, the mount command below is
failing because /dev/pts is already mounted which is not a big deal.

~Justin