StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

[Starcluster] create_image.py vs. createimage

From: Thomas Deselaers <no email>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:39:03 +0200

Dear all,

I am a new (since today) StarCluster user and I already managed to get
a few things done (start my "own" cluster, run jobs, etc). The
documentation is really fine (and I know SGE from the past).

Now I would like to modify the starcluster AMIs to my needs.

In the mailinglist I found various references to a create_image.py
script, which I cannot find: neither in the mist recent stable version
(0.90.1) nor in the git-version.

In the git version, I found the command `createimage' for starcluster
(starcluster -h), and assume that this is the replacement. Now I am
wondering if this is the recommended way at the moment or if there are
better choices.

Best, and thanks for making star cluster available.
thomas
--
http://thomas.deselaers.de