StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] SOLVED!! instance ssh problem...

From: Nicholas Ampazis <no email>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:08:59 -0700

Justin,

Thanks for the update. I've donwloaded the latest development version
using git.

This is what I got when I invoked "starcluster start smallcluster
test" (there is a cluster template "smallcluster" defined in the
configuration file):

cluster.py:525 - ERROR - The AVAILABILITY_ZONE = %s is not available
at this time
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/starcluster", line 5, in <module>
    pkg_resources.run_script('StarCluster==0.9999', 'starcluster')
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/pkg_resources.py",
line 442, in run_script
    self.require(requires)[0].run_script(script_name, ns)
  File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/pkg_resources.py",
line 1167, in run_script
    exec script_code in namespace, namespace
  File "/Library/Python/2.6/site-packages/StarCluster-0.9999-py2.6.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/starcluster",
line 6, in <module>

  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-universal/egg/starcluster/cli.py",
line 585, in main
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-universal/egg/starcluster/cli.py",
line 184, in execute
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-universal/egg/starcluster/cluster.py",
line 478, in is_valid
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-universal/egg/starcluster/cluster.py",
line 616, in _validate_ebs_settings
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Thanks,

Nicholas