StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] Eucalyptus support

From: Nicholas Ampazis <no email>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:43:05 +0200

Dear Justin,

Excellent news! I'm not sure though why you could not connect to our server...

Yesterday I also downloaded the source code of euca2ools from here:

http://open.eucalyptus.com/downloads

and I compiled it within my own working environment where I've also
compiled starcluster. All euca-* commands seem to be working allright
and I can connect to my server. Unfortunately however I still have
trouble connecting using the starcluster code, even though I've
included all the necessary modifications which I've copied from the
"__init__.py" file of the euca2ools source code (attached).

In any case you seem to be making good progress with this and I really
can't wait to hear for the github announcement.

Many thanks for the support,

Nicholas