StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

[Starcluster] How are you using StarCluster?

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:47:11 -0400

Hi All,

I'm putting together a small newsletter article for the Dean for
Undergraduate Education (DUE) at MIT about StarCluster. If you have
time, I'd be interested to learn about how you're using StarCluster.

I'm mostly curious about this, however, citing various use-cases of
StarCluster in research/industry in addition to education will also help
me to strengthen the article.

Just a few sentences stating who you are, what group/university/company
you're with (if any), and how you've used StarCluster for your
project(s) would be great if you have time. You can either respond to
this thread or email me directly.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

~Justin