StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] failed installing Sun Grid Engine...

From: chuan gao <no email>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 01:18:25 -0400

Hi Justin and Dan,

Sorry for the late reply cuz I was tied up on a few things.

To Justin: I tried it without mount EBS and I still have that problem. I
believe it's related to this though cuz it happened at the last step of
configuring the cluster(all machines have been started by that time).

To Dan: I did tried reinstall paramiko (not in debug mode though since I
didn't find out how to do so,) and the system said installed sucessfully. I
also tried starting the cluster outside the directory without success.

I also tried the same thing on another machine which has ubuntu on it and I
got the same error. I am not the administrator to that machine but I guess
it should be ubuntu 9.04.

any ideas? thank you guys very much for handling this.

Chuan