StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] URGENT: Old Starcluster 32-bit AMI needed

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 14:02:38 -0500

Dan,

Thanks for supplying your public AMI for the time being and also the
extra notes about your optimized scipy/numpy installation.

Sappo,

I'd like to add that I'm currently rebuilding the ubuntu 9.04
starcluster public ami's and should have them by the end of the day today.

Also, they will contain optimized numpy/scipy/atlas/lapack/etc installed
in the global python install by default.

Stay tuned and again my apologies for this mishap.

~Justin