StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] URGENT: Old Starcluster 32-bit AMI needed

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 23:50:44 -0500

Hi Seppo/All,

I've posted an issue on the Amazon S3 forums:

http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/thread.jspa?threadID=43319&tstart=0at

I checked the starcluster bucket with S3Fox and the image files/manifests for
the two public starcluster images were in fact removed from S3 somehow. I'm
not sure at the moment if they were actually deleted or just aren't showing up
because of an issue with my bucket. I certainly don't recall removing any
images from S3 in the last week or so.

In any case, I'm not going to wait for Amazon on this one. I'm working to
recreate the old images and will post the new ami id's when I'm finished. I
hope to have something out by days end tomorrow.

I apologize for the inconvenience and will take measures to see that this
doesn't happen again in the future.

Thanks,

~Justin