StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] URGENT: Old Starcluster 32-bit AMI needed

From: Dan Yamins <no email>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:24:09 -0500

Hi Seppo:

My name is Dan Yamins -- I'm a starcluster user (also based in SEAS). You
can use this ami:

    ami-2e56b547

It's an AMI that I built on top of the 32-bit starcluster AMI, with some
extra software (and newer more optimized versiosn of numpy/scipy, apache,
etc). It should be an OK stopgap until Justin resolves your problem.

Dan