StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] EC2 AMI creation

From: Justin Riley <no email>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 14:19:44 -0500

Hi Mark,

I forgot to package this with the first release. For now, you can get
this script here:

http://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/tree/master/utils/

My apologies for the inconvenience.

As I mentioned in the previous email, this stuff will be built into the
next version of StarCluster which should be out sometime later this
month/early next year.

Concerning ElasticFox, you can run it anywhere, you just need the right
AWS credentials. I was merely suggesting using it to confirm that your
new image was created because it is in general a very powerful AWS
console for Firefox. You could as well run, with the current version of
StarCluster,

$ starcluster -i

Hope that helps!

~Justin