StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] How to update numpy / rebundle Starcluster

From: Dan Yamins <no email>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:28:09 -0400

OK, let me add to that question by saying, I just read on your website that
"Currently, StarCluster only supports launching a single cluster on ec2.
... Support for the correct account of multiple clusters should come in
future versions." Is that likely to arise any time soon? (Also, would
mounting multiple clusters from the same EBS storage device be a problem?
Is there a write-lock? ) Sorry for all these questions ... I know I should
have read your site more carefully before posting my previous question.

best,
Dan