StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: [Starcluster] How to update numpy / rebundle Starcluster

From: Dan Yamins <no email>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:25:03 -0400

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:10 AM, Dan Yamins <dyamins_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Starcluster list:
>
> I've just installed starcluster, and it looks great! I'm really looking
> forward to using it.
>
> Something that I've run into is that I 'd like to numpy the version of
> numpy to 1.3, and rebundle the AMI. I have a couple of questions about
> doing this:

I haven' gotten any response yet on this ... however, I think I've resolved
all my problems, and everything is working great. I really appreciate
Starcluster ...

I still have one question though ... how do I run multiple clusters
simultaneously? It seems like the starcluster command only allows you to
refer to whatever cluster is running at a time. Also, is the only way to
set the number of instances in the cluster via the config file? Or is there
a command-line option for that?

Thanks,
Dan