StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: StarGenetics issues

From: Ramon Ramirez-Linan <no email>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 15:52:55 -0400

Hi Jacob,

That is pretty cool, what you are doing. I am helping NASA with JupyterHub
and Dask Gateway, feel free to contact me directly if you want to see a
demo or even get access to our Daskhub cluster for testing.

We have actually set up a system where you can deploy an HPC cluster on AWS
straight from a Notebook though an integration of JupyterHub with AWS
Parallel Cluster (https://aws.amazon.com/hpc/parallelcluster/).
In other words, from JupyterHub you can sbatch a job straigh to Slurm or
similar and it will execute the job for you on a cluster of spot
instances or on demand instances

If anyone is interested in seeing a demo let me know, I am using open
source technology

Ramon

--
 www.navteca.com <https://www.navteca.com/>   |  _at_Navteca