StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Updates

From: Vasisht Tadigotla <no email>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 11:21:24 -0800

Hi Martin, Steve,

There’s support for Ubuntu 16.04 using Mich’s fork. There aren’t any
official AMIs, but I’m happy to share one that I’ve been using if needed. I
would second Steve’s suggestion of looking into AWS Batch or cfncluster (
https://github.com/awslabs/cfncluster) although neither elasticluster nor
cfncluster have a good option for load balancing.

Thanks,
Vasisht

On January 8, 2018 at 2:01:36 PM, Steve Darnell (darnells_at_dnastar.com)