StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

r3 instance SSD mounting

From: 이진영 <no email>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 17:59:53 +0900

Hello starcluster,

  I have a question regarding SSD instance storage for r3 instances

  When I use r3.large as instance type for all nodes, I expected unformatted 32GiB SSD is assigned to each node.

  But when I run fdisk -l, I can not find corresponding storage

 How can I add instance storage to each node?

With regards,

Jinyoung Lee

Jinyoung Lee
    Genome Regulation Center
Department of Biochemistry, College of Life science and Biotechnology, Yonsei University
Advanced Science and Technology Institute 201B 134 Shinchon-dong Seodaemun-gu Seoul South Korea 120-749