StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Using miniconda on EBS volume to run ipython notebook with ipcluster plugin on starcluster

From: Dylan Kotliar <no email>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 10:11:38 -0500

Hi Teddy,

Thanks for the reply. You are spot on about my use case--I am currently
trying out many different python environment configurations and different
cluster users will want to be managing their own environments. Updating
package installation plugins would be one solution but I was trying out
this solution instead. Up until this issue, it worked without a hitch. And
thanks for the tip about appending the miniconda path to /etc/profile.d this
solved the problem!

Best,
Dylan