StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Using miniconda on EBS volume to run ipython notebook with ipcluster plugin on starcluster

From: Jacob Barhak <no email>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 01:30:51 -0600

So Dylan,

It seems you are trying to bypass installation. I suggest avoiding
shortcuts.

Using code in centralized storage also implies you need to make sure code
is accessible.

If you install whatever you need on each node upon startup you should be
good unless I am missing somethings.

In any case, getting back to basics and simplifying things may help.

Good luck.

        Jacob