StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: ldap user with starcluster

From: Jacob Barhak <no email>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 09:23:28 -0500

So Shlomit,

It seems like you are trying to do something special. And I cannot help you
much.

However, I vaguely recall someone on this list trying to run starcluster
with many users. If you have time, you may wish to look at the archives -
yet this may be a wild goose chase since I do not recall LDAP being brought
up.

If you do solve the problem, please send the solution to the list - so we
will all have it.

                 Jacob

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 2:16 AM, Shlomit Afgin <shlomit.afgin_at_weizmann.ac.il