StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: ldap user with starcluster

From: Jacob Barhak <no email>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 07:16:45 -0500

Hi Shlomit,

When you configured the cluster to start, did you define the user?

Can you just SSH the master without a specific user?

Some plugins define users for you, did you use one?

Also, did you use a special AMI configured a certain way?

Hopefully with some more information it will be possible to figure out what
is going on.

              Jacob

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 8:35 AM, Shlomit Afgin <shlomit.afgin_at_weizmann.ac.il