StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: loadbalance removes nodes one at a time

From: Rajat Banerjee <no email>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:28:03 -0400

Hi Ryan,
No real reason, except that Justin added remove_nodes more than a year
after I wrote the LB:

https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/blame/develop/starcluster/cluster.py#L200

So the loadbalancer uses remove_node() instead of remove_nodes() plural.
Me/You/Anyone else could modify and test the load balancer with the new
function, it should not be too difficult. I would be interested in adding
it but don't have a lot of spare time right now.

Best,
Raj