StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Keypair Problem

From: Reza Ghotbi <no email>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 06:17:25 +0000 (UTC)

Hi
I am trying to set my key pairs up.
I create a private key pair through EC2 on Amazon and then save the key pair file as   reza.pem.text
then try to set the key pair name and path through

[keypair mykeypair1]
# this is the path to your openssh private key for mykeypair4
key_location=/path/to/your/mykeypair1.rsa

basically I put this
[keypair   reza.pem.text]
key_location=/Users/rezag/Downloads/reza.pem.text

but I keep getting error when I am trying to log into the cluster
this is the error

!!! ERROR - Cluster settings are not valid:!!! ERROR - key_location '/Users/rezag/Downloads/reza.pem.txt' does not!!! ERROR - exist
Could someone please help, maybe the way I put the path is not correct ??

ThanksReza.