StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: executing plugins before enabling/adding to queue

From: James Ching <no email>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 18:17:27 -0400

so I should include "sge" at the end of the plugin list? I tried that but
no luck, I think the actual plugin is called "clustersetup" when I see the
status of adding a new node, that is what adds the node to SGE? I tried
adding that to the end of the plugins and it gave me an error, is it called
something else?