StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: launching c3.xlarge crashed every time

From: Andrey Evtikhov <no email>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 12:52:58 +0000

We found a root of that - SC does not like EC2 limitation " Create new instances only in one selected subnet " - despite we are creating instances only in one subnet !!!

Andrey Evtikhov
Lead Software Maintenance Engineer

Email: andrey_evtikhov_at_epam.com<mailto:andrey_evtikhov_at_epam.com>
Saint-Petersburg, Russia (GMT+3) epam.com<http://www.epam.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION AND DISCLAIMER
This message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and contains information that is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. All unintended recipients are obliged to delete this message and destroy any printed copies.