StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: disable head node for qsubbed jobs

From: Damian Kao <no email>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 17:01:34 +0000

_at_Pablo. Thanks for the link. I should have read the advanced guide more
closely.

_at_Cedar. I am running a cluster right now and there are jobs running on the
head node. I don't think I've specifically set the head node to also run
jobs. Here is my config:

[global]
DEFAULT_TEMPLATE=general

[aws info]