StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: How does StarCluster track the clusters it's managing?

From: Steve Darnell <no email>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:04:24 +0000

On a related topic, does anyone know how the load balancing feature tracks the cluster and its compute nodes? I have gotten into situations where listclusters correctly reports that a cluster and its nodes are running (I can ssh into master and the nodes, etc.); however, loadbalance reports that the cluster is not running and refuses to balance the cluster.

Best regards,
Steve