StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Disable Selinux not sticking

From: Stephen Smith <no email>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:55:31 -0500

Hello,

On my base AMI for StarCluster, I have set selinux=disabled, but when I
launch a multi node cluster, the master/node images have selinux set to
enabled by default. Is this something that is being modified by
StarCluster and if it is, how do I disable this as it seems to be over
riding the base AMI image?

Thanks in advance,
Stephen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is
confidential, privileged, proprietary or otherwise protected by law.
The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.