StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Starcluster Ubuntu 14.04 AMI's

From: MacMullan, Hugh <no email>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 20:15:55 +0000

Hi Jacob:

This is StarCluster … I didn't 'install' it, it gets installed by StarCluster when you start a cluster. Download the binary tar.gz from here: http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

The direct link to the download file is http://dl.dropbox.com/u/47200624/respin/ge2011.11.tar.gz

That gets un-tar-gz'ed to /opt/sge6-fresh, and then StarCluster handles the rest. There are no issues with it that I see. No errors, I can do whatever with 'qmon'.

I've e-mailed you the link to the .txt file anyway, even though it discusses upgrading a current StarCluster image, NOT installing OGS.

Cheers,
-Hugh