StarCluster - Mailing List Archive

Re: Adding New NFS Volumes to Cluster

From: Jacob barhak <no email>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 02:49:37 -0500

Hi Dave,

There is a plugin to help define NFS share. I believe it defines NFS sharing for newly added nodes. Yet I think your cluster has to start with this.

Here is a link to a discussion defining this plugin:

https://github.com/jtriley/StarCluster/issues/44

However, I am not sure this is what you are looking for.

I am using this in my system and happy with it.

        Jacob

Sent from my iPhone